How does a company like MakeMusic take their flagship Finale music notation software program and improve it?Â The answer is that they listen to the concerns of their users and try to find ways to solve as many of them as possible.Â The latest version of the Finale music notation software makes several notable improvements to issues that have been an annoyance to many.
New and Improved Features of the 2010 Version of the Finale Music Notation Software Program:
- Improved and simplified percussion notation input
- Simplified and improved chord entry
- Improved measure numbering and automatic rehearsal mark ordering
- 300 new and improved music education worksheets
- Broadway copyist font (handwritten notation style)
- Expanded graphics support now allows users to import JPG, GIF, PNG, and BMP files